· In order to submit an article, authors need to submit their manuscript through the journal’s submission platform (OJS URL submission link) or in case of any problem, authors need to either forward their manuscript to the journal’s official email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or send a softcopy of their manuscript to the journal’s office address (Suit A9 Bethany Plaza, Odenigbo Road, Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria).
· JCTS requires the submission of papers in MS-Word using the journal's official template (JCTS Official MS-Word Template), 12-point format (Times New Roman) with double line spacing, and a maximum of 12-15 pages including references.
· We require all papers submitted to the JCTS to be original and written in clear and concise language. Language quality of a manuscript must be of high standard, and this responsibility rests with the author. The Editor-In-Chief reserves the right to request author(s) to provide a copy of the manuscript's language editing report and proof that it has been reviewed by a statistician. In order to ensure that manuscripts are in line with the journal's stylistic model, JCTS offers minor copy-editing after acceptance. The abstract of the paper should be between 200 and 250 words and should include at least five key words that are arranged in alphabetical order.
· In addition to the title of the paper, the author's information page must include the author's name (first name and surname), the corresponding author's email address, and a telephone number (optional).
· The body of the manuscript must include the following sections: Introduction, Statement of Problem, Purpose of the Study, Research Questions/Hypothesis, Methods and Materials, Results and Discussions (must include study implications, limitations and suggestions for further research), Conclusion (Must include recommendations) and References (must include DOI numbers where available and URL of web documents with accessed date).
· There is no ambiguity in the journal's referencing style, as it strictly follows the American Psychological Association's Citation Style. It is recommended that author(s) consult the most recent edition of the APA Referencing Manual for more information. A sample article of a current issue of the journal can also be checked by authors.
· Submitted papers must not have been previously published in another journal or be under review for publication by any other journal at the time of submission to JCTS.
· In the event that the authors have a conflict of interest relating to the paper, they will have to disclose it appropriately at the time of submission. It is a prerequisite for publishing in this journal that a statement of compliance with relevant ethical standards is provided.